Why you should spend your charter holiday on the Sun Odyssey 439 departing from Salamina (Athens)?
This appealing Sun Odyssey 439 could be yours for the duration of your next boat rental. The overall length is 13.34 m. The well-tended yacht was built in 2013 and offers a very good distribution as well as modern equipment. For you and your guests there are 4 comfortable cabins with an overall amount of 8 bunks. On top of that the boat contains 2 heads. Greece and its stunning coastal areas are waiting to be discovered by you. Starting from Limmín Salamis there are a lot of interesting charter itineraries available.
What is the cost for renting the charterboat Sun Odyssey 439 from Salamina (Athens)?
The weekly cost for renting the Sun Odyssey 439 from Salamina (Athens) start from 1764.00 Euro during low-season months and rise to 1782.00 Euro during the Summer.
How can I rent this Sun Odyssey 439 from Limmín Salamis?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
You can get in touch with us through the contact form in the bottom of the page. Our expert will contact you as soon as possible to answer your detailed questions regarding this yacht Sun Odyssey 439 or the destination Aegean / Dodekanes .
Additional Description from Provider
Engine (Yanmar) 55 Hp, roller main sail, roller genoa, electric windlass, GPS – Plotter Autopilot, bimini, sprayhood, deck shower, Cd / MP3-USB player, inside – outside speakers, bowthruster, solar panel. Extras: outboard
(Accommodation for 10 passengers: 3 x double cabins, 1 x bunk bed cabin, 2 pax on the saloon sofa - table converts to bed, WCs 2. License for 10 passengers)