Why you should rent a Bali 4.1 from Volos?
Imagine your boating holidays on this splendid Sailingyacht. The Bali 4.1 is managed by the charter company in Volos. It was constructed in the year 2019 by Catana and provides all the comfort required for a pleasant cruise. There are 4 cabins on this Sailingyacht for you and your guests. Overall there are 8 beds and 3 toilets. You can start your dream yacht charter on this yacht from Volos. Greece and its cruising destination North Aegean Sea are waiting to be discovered by you.
What does it cost to rent a Sailingyacht of model Bali 4.1 in Volos?
The rates for hiring the Bali 4.1 from Volos vary from 3969.00 Euro in Spring and Autumn and 8687.00 Euro in Summer.
How can I rent this Bali 4.1 from Volos?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
We will send you the best deals for the boat Bali 4.1. Select your desired period by clicking the calendar panel. For receiving more information about the yacht Bali 4.1, just send your charter request with the form below. Our expert will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Maritime Company for Pleasure Yachting
Matern Yachting M.C.P.Y. is a commercial charter company established in 2019 with a seat in Thessaloniki, Greece. We operate our own Bali 4.1 Catamaran named IRIS after the Greek Goddess. We started our first charter season in April 2020 in the Northern Aegean Sea region. Our company is a legal entity, special purpose company - Maritime Company for Pleasure Yachts (NEPA) for managing leisure yachts under the Greek flag and operating with a Greek commercial license. Iris is berthed at harbour Kavala in Greece.