Why you should spend your charter holiday on the Gulet departing from Kos?
This appealing Gulet could be yours for the duration of your next boat rental. The overall length is 29 m. The well-tended yacht was built in 2007 and offers a very good distribution as well as modern equipment. For you and your guests there are 8 comfortable cabins with an overall amount of 16 bunks. On top of that the boat contains 8 heads. Greece and its stunning coastal areas are waiting to be discovered by you. Starting from Kós Marina there are a lot of interesting charter itineraries available.
What is the cost for renting the charterboat Gulet from Kos?
The weekly cost for renting the Gulet from Kos start from 22040.00 Euro during low-season months and rise to 27550.00 Euro during the Summer.
How can I rent this Gulet from Kós Marina?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
You can get in touch with us through the contact form in the bottom of the page. Our expert will contact you as soon as possible to answer your detailed questions regarding this yacht Gulet or the destination Aegean / Dodekanes .
Additional Description from Provider
LUX GULET / GREEK FLAG
8 CABIN 16 PAX
Based on Kos Marine / Greece
Minimum rental period of a blue cruise is 7 days.
Sunday to Sunday Check in 15.00 Check out 09.30
Athen.A is a 29 meter-long wooden gullet with 8 cabins, which can accommodate up to 16 guests. It is a preferred yacht for great cruises on the unique waters of Mediterranean and Aegean seas with its 4 professional staff. All cabins are equipped with air conditioner, WC, shower, clothes closet and hair dryer. There are separate sun beds for all our guests, relaxation areas in the front and rear, chairs, tables, service kits, security equipment, masks and snorkels. There are separate recreation and living areas for our staff. Gullet is fully equipped with kitchen, bar, ice machine, freezer, fridge, music player and Lcd TV.
Apart from Greek Islands coasts , you can visit Turkish coasts If you wish.
Extras: APA % 30 (The amount that customer is paying in advance for the food and drinks purchase (based on customer order) marine fees – abroad travel cost at customs and fuel consumption used for sea sports (jet ski etc) end of vacation rest of cost will be given rest of the amount after billing proof by captain.)
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbor and port procedures on Greek water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- Air conditioned Gulets Using A/C 6-8 hours per day.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to get your own individual travel insurance).
- Harbor taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Turkish Coast)
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- Food and Soft drinks