Why you should spend your charter holiday on the Saba 50 departing from Sardinia / Olbia?
This appealing Saba 50 could be yours for the duration of your next boat rental. The overall length is 14.98 m. The well-tended yacht was built in 2018 and offers a very good distribution as well as modern equipment. For you and your guests there are 6 comfortable cabins with an overall amount of 12 bunks. On top of that the boat contains 6 heads. Italy and its stunning coastal areas are waiting to be discovered by you. Starting from Marina di Olbia there are a lot of interesting charter itineraries available.
What is the cost for renting the charterboat Saba 50 from Sardinia / Olbia?
The weekly cost for renting the Saba 50 from Sardinia / Olbia start from 10300.00 Euro during low-season months and rise to 16300.00 Euro during the Summer.
How can I rent this Saba 50 from Marina di Olbia?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
You can get in touch with us through the contact form in the bottom of the page. Our expert will contact you as soon as possible to answer your detailed questions regarding this yacht Saba 50 or the destination Sardinia .
Additional Description from Provider
The Saba 50 is one of the most luxurious catamarans to charter. 6 spacious, double bed, cabins with bathrooms allow you to have a rest at any time, and wake up in a next extraordinary place with new energy and ready to explore new lands. The pontoon with a large engine, that is comfortably hanged on hydraulic cranes, makes it possible to get to any place away from the yacht. It can also be a huge fun for kids as well as for the adults.