Why it is worth to charter a Lagoon 400-S2 from Nettuno?
Get ready for a fantastic charter holiday on this Lagoon 400-S2. It has a modern equipment and offers plenty of space for you and your friends and family. The yacht is 11.97 meter long. The shipyard Lagoon built this boat in the year 2016. The accomodation on the yacht is the following: Apart from the salon there are 4 cabins with 8 beds. The boat also features 4 toilets. With this boat Sailingyacht you can explore the waters of the region Tyrrhenian Sea. Your charter base will be the port of Marina di Nettuno.
What is the price for renting the yacht Lagoon 400-S2 in Nettuno?
You can rent the yacht Lagoon 400-S2 at the port of Nettuno for a low-season fee of 3990.00 Euro. In high-season the rental price will be 7140.00 Euro per week.
How can I rent this Lagoon 400-S2 from Marina di Nettuno?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
Also you can request more detailed information about the Sailingyacht or the charter territory Tyrrhenian Sea. Just type your question into the fields in the contact form below. Our expert will call you immediately to answer your questions.
Additional Description from Provider
The new Lagoon 400 S2 is the worthy successor of the Lagoon 400, of which over 260 models have been delivered in a little under three years. Is 4 cabin versions, the keyword is balance: balance between hull space and performance, saloon and cockpit, cabins and bathrooms, and between interior and exterior. The impressive new interiors designed by the Nauta Design agency make the Lagoon 400 S2 even more comfortable, elegant and distinctly contemporary, while remaining ever-faithful to the brand’s values.