Why it is worth to charter a Lagoon 560 from Lavrion?
Get ready for a fantastic charter holiday on this Lagoon 560. It has a modern equipment and offers plenty of space for you and your friends and family. The yacht is 17.07 meter long. The shipyard Lagoon built this boat in the year 2016. The accomodation on the yacht is the following: Apart from the salon there are 4 cabins with 8 beds. The boat also features 4 toilets. With this boat Sailingyacht you can explore the waters of the region Aegean / Saronic Gulf - Cyclades. Your charter base will be the port of Olimpic Marina.
What is the price for renting the yacht Lagoon 560 in Lavrion?
You can rent the yacht Lagoon 560 at the port of Lavrion for a low-season fee of 16632.00 Euro. In high-season the rental price will be 16632.00 Euro per week.
How can I rent this Lagoon 560 from Olimpic Marina?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
Also you can request more detailed information about the Sailingyacht or the charter territory Aegean / Saronic Gulf - Cyclades. Just type your question into the fields in the contact form below. Our expert will call you immediately to answer your questions.
Additional Description from Provider
Golden Pearl is a 2016 Lagoon 560 S2, a catamaran available for crewed charters with 3 crew (captain, chef and hostess). This is the owner’s version with 3 double bed cabins (1 master, 2 VIP) and a double bunk bed cabin, all with their own WC/shower access, perfect for groups of up to 8 guests. In this lateral galley down version, means larger living room space as well as more sq. mtrs per cabin. Large front and rear deck areas and comfortable sitting in her large flybridge.