Why you should charter a Lagoon 50 from Kalamaki (Athens)?
This cosy Sailingyacht Lagoon 50 could be just the right yacht for your next boat rental. The Sailingyacht has got everything to offer you might need on your sailing holidays. It was built in the year 2019 by the shipyard Lagoon and is in excellent condition. The overall length of the yacht is 14.76 meter. The boat has an attractive distribution with 6 cabins and 12 beds in total. In addition there are 4 heads. This wonderful charter yacht is ready for you and moored up in Kalamaki (Alimos Marina) in Greece.
What does it cost to rent a Sailingyacht Lagoon 50 in Kalamaki (Athens)?
The weekly rental price for the Lagoon 50 from Kalamaki (Athens) ranges in between 7464.29 Euro in low-season (Spring and Autumn) and 13035.00 Euro in high-season (Summer).
How can I rent this Lagoon 50 from Kalamaki (Alimos Marina)?
- Check available periods on the calendar.
- Click the desired charter period on the calendar.
- Find a suitable rental offer in the list.
- Click on the Green Button with the charter price...
- ...or add multiple offers to a wishlist by clicking the heart icon.
- Choose Optional Extras on the next page.
- Get a quote: Type your name, email and click the Red Button 'GET OFFER'.
- Book online: Type your name, full adress and email and click the Blue Button 'BOOK NOW'.
If you have any questions regarding the Lagoon 50 or sailing destination Greece please contact our expert via the request form below. He will get back to you immediately.
Additional Description from Provider
Victoria is the latest and most exciting catamaran in our fleet. Designed and built to offer 5 star service, the Lagoon 50 aims to uncover untouched areas of the Aegean. Spacious rooms with en-suite bathrooms, and truly experienced professionals are only some of its main features.
We strive to ensure your absolute comfort and unforgettable travel experience. There are many treasures to be discovered, join us now, sail in style on our biggest and most luxurious sailing cat!
Premium living and dining spaces for maximum comfort, an exciting range of water sports, and beanbag lazing on castaway beaches await you.